Thursday, March 14, 2019

Headed to a Wedding - Jewelry Sorting Silver and Gold Finds

I love having jewelry sorting videos ready to load for days that I have a busy schedule. I used to stress so much on busy weeks, about how I would get my blog done. I have a niece that has been engaged for many years and just decided to get married on short notice and I am SO excited for her to be making this big step in her life. We love them both, and are grateful they are allowing us to attend the wedding! 


I share on this video why I buy certain types of chains. I like the thicker silver chains as they don't hang in a V and disappear down my shirt. I also sort a bag of jewelry and did find a little silver and gold. 

I share about becoming friends with the workers and giving gratitude to them when they help you with things. I know that people in general want to help others and they are so good to tell me when something I am looking for comes to the sales floor, and I really am grateful when they do help me! 


Have a Blessed and Sparkly Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment