Friday, March 22, 2019

Working on The Music - Enjoy a Jewelry Sort Today

I am working hard on getting the music CD's I have transferred to digital so all my girls can enjoy the music I spent years collecting. 




I am probably between 1/2 and 2/3 done with them and am really excited to get this project off my "to do" list which also helps clean off some of my desk which had about 30 cd's waiting to be transferred over. I'll let the girls take any of the cd's they may want but I don't know if it is worth holding onto them once they are all digital as everything is getting accessible that way now. 



I found a few bags of jewelry yesterday at a second hand store and made a video going through them both on one video. I found a beautiful necklace / pin which I really love in one of the bags. I have found many of that type of thing over the years but I REALLY like this one for whatever reason.

Enjoy and have a Blessed day full of sparkling things and amazing music! 

No comments:

Post a Comment