Friday, January 13, 2012

Dream House - It Is So Beautiful

OK, lame I know but I am busy with wedding stuff again so my sister sent me a link to this contest for a dream house. I seriously cried when I saw it. It has almost everything I wished for in a house.


ANDDDDDD, I didn't mention yet that the winner get $500,000. ANDDDD a cross over SUV that get better gas mileage than any of my cars and it can tow my trailer!! OR, you can take $800,000 for the house and still get the money and that car!!!! SO, be glad that my post is lame and hurry on over to this amazing house and register to win it!!!

Just saying however, that if you win, you so have to throw a party and invite me over! I'll do the same for you if I win. OK, so it's a deal! Oh, and I forgot to tell you it is river front! Hot Tub! Fire Pit! Furnished! So, if the other things didn't get you moving, that should. Hurry, you can enter twice a day and guess what? It ends Valentines week!!! To read about my Valentines week wins, type "Big win" or "Valentines day" into the search button below and have a good read. I've won some great prizes over Valentines week. God takes good care of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment