Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Video of Wedding Decorations

Before I write today's post, I want to share this link to a friend's blog, who is supporting another friend in "The biggest loser" contest. I went and watched the video through the link on her blog. So, click here to go to Laurels blog and check out her link and contest so we can help her friend DeAnn go on to a healthier self in 2012.




I am not sure how this will work with my slow internet. I don't upload many photos as being in a small town we have limited internet. I do have some days better than other and late at night I have better luck than during the work day or after school so I thought I would try to upload some of the wedding decorations.


The video at the top is the back drop with doors, floating pinwheel wall and the trees and benches at the front.




This next video is coming out of the main reception room with the french doors on either side. They were made into picture frames with card stock cut into shapes and shaded with ink on the outsides. We also put blue colored see through cellophane to help highlight the pictures but to block out the stuff behind the windows that might distract from the photos themselves.


I used a chiffon drape over the doors hinges to make a curtain. I had actually taken a shower curtain rod to use but little did I know that the doors opening was actually larger than a shower stall and we broke the curtain rod trying to make it wide enough to work. I was glad the hinges of the door were on the inside so I could just loop the drape over them.




This video is of the water table and on to the head table. I did a soup, sandwich, dessert bar. I also had a head table they could sit and eat when needed with a place for her bouquet. It gives an idea of the room set up as well.




Here is a video of the cake table. I used little shutters I found at a second hand store to make the cake back drop and used little map cutouts to decorate the table. I used a closet door as the larger backdrop for the wedding cake table.


I'm not going to tell you how long it took me to post these videos. I had to go around and shut off all the girls ipods and even then, it was hours. Good thing I needed to make some back up discs of some family photos. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment