Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Senior Pictures Part 1


My third princess is a senior this year. She will be graduating before I can blink. It seems especially quick since we have one princess keeping me busy getting her ready to leave the country and another keeping me busy with a wedding. I almost feel like I am missing her already as being Student Body President keeps her so busy and being president of the dance group has her gone before and after school as well. Just tonight we had the student council to our home for a meeting.


We had a chance to order photos from a local guy that we have used before but haven't always felt that it was consistent as to how the photos come out.


We thought we would give taking her senior photos ourselves a shot.


We went to a small college town and had her do some "I have talent" dance photos.

We then stopped in the middle of nowhere at a closed down gas station and took some fun pictures on the old gas tanks and got some beautiful shots and a few serious photos.


We have some plans to take a few more this or next weekend.

Usually, in senior photos, they are doing something that represents something they enjoy doing. Since she has danced since she was two, we figured that several shots should be of her doing some type of dance move. I was so impressed with her ability to leap and jump off things even in jeans and flat shoes.


Several of these are about dance. Some are just pretty shots and some are just for fun. Even though it was overcast and cold most of the day, we still had fun taking these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment