Friday, October 21, 2011

Invitation Engagement Photo Shoot


I took some engagement photos a few weeks ago for my eldest Princess and spent a few hours editing them and getting them in an order that she could view and pick which she wanted to use for her wedding invitation.


I thought there were some really cute pictures from that day. We visited several different spots and enjoyed getting different looks, outfits and views. I like how anything can be used for a cute shot. Light posts, pillars, props such as umbrellas, ipods, phones etc can also be used. Sometimes just a shot of feet can be cute.


I am finding it hard to pick just one. I would put several on the invitations if it were me but Princess number one has opted to use just one. I honor her wishes but want everyone to see the happy couple together so I figured I had better post some of my favorites on here and will allow her to send out her favorite in the invitation so I will not be posting her favorite on here.


It is so exciting for things to be coming together. I still can't believe that she is old enough to marry but when I look at her life, it is time for her to move into this new phase. She graduated college, served a mission to help others, learned some home-making skills and is now working for the state in a wonderful job. This last weekend she moved into an apartment and is setting it up so it will be ready for them when they get married.


It is time for her to take this step. We couldn't be happier with her choice in a Prince. Even though they will be busy as she starts up a program for a Masters degree and her Prince is still working on finishing school, it will be a wonderful time for them to start a life together.


"It's the REAL thing...."

No comments:

Post a Comment