Thursday, October 27, 2011

Long Goodbye - 18 Months


Princess number two and I were up late into the night finishing the last minute packing for her 18 month visit to Taiwan. I had to laugh that one bag was under by 13 pounds and the other was over by 13 pounds when we weighed them after we finished packing. I got to bed very late or early as the case was.



We got up and packed the car and Princess number 5 went to school without saying goodbye so we stopped over there to get a hug. It was "70's" day at the school so we took a cute photo of the two of them saying good bye at the school.

Then, Princess number one was in training for her job and couldn't go with me to drop Princess number 2 off so we stopped in the small town where she was training on our way.


There was a small miracle there. I some how took the wrong exit and ended up driving right by a store I was hoping to find. I bought napkins for the wedding at one of the stores and they ran out. Last weekend I tried to find some in another city's store and they were out. I ran in quickly to the store and they had all the napkins we needed. They have twice as many in a package for the same price. They don't carry them all the time as the cream napkins were a fall holiday item.


So, I got those and didn't have to get off and search the six stores in different towns I had gotten the address for last night.We found where Princess number one was and she ran out for a minute from her training to give Princess number two a hug. The other girls said goodbye this morning and I missed getting a photo.


We then got some lunch and I dropped her off. I was just about to cry with the tears welling when a man walked right in front of my car slowly and my phone rang. I had to slow down and answer the call. I answered the call and had to meet someone to exchange something so I was busy with that and I had several errands that needed doing searching for wedding stuff so I was busy for most of the day with that.


It is super late so I will finish posting about the rest of my day tomorrow. I miss my Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment