Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fritos Chip Veggie Salad - Super Quick and Easy




My second Princess said she was craving something the other day and wanted to make something for lunch. She went to the store and bought what she needed that we didn't already have.



She told me I probably wouldn't like it but I have no idea why she would say that as I like almost everything. Oysters, cow tongue, and a few mushes are about the only things I don't really like. She made this Fritos salad and I loved it. Everyone had seconds and some had thirds. I like that I didn't have to make lunch but it was even better because I really enjoyed the salad. I think I have tried something similar in the past but now I have the recipe.

The other nice thing as it is SUPER fast to make. If you are running late for a party, you would probably have most of the items on hand and may just have to stop at the store for a bag of Fritos but it was super fast.


Fritos Chip Veggie Salad



1 bag Fritos Chili Cheese Flavored chips

3 cans corn

1 can olives

1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese

1/2 red pepper chopped

1/2 green pepper chopped

3/4 cup mayonnaise


Mix all the ingredients together except the chips. Chill it until you are ready to serve it. Just before serving, dump in the desired amount of chili chips and serve.


I put the very little that was left into a small Tupperware and Princess number 2 finished it off the next day and said it still tasted good. She did add a few new crunchy chips to give it texture.


Thanks to Princess number 2 we have a new favorite salad for parties! Thanks to her for taking the photos for me as well. I will keep my eyes open for a sale on Fritos from now on. Maybe we will have a "Fritos" night and make the Fritos peanut butter caramel treat as well! Click here to see that yummy treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment