Friday, August 5, 2011

Win Two Cars, Two Computers and More

The other day, I got a flier in the mail for "Bed, Bath and Beyond." It had a coupon on it which my eldest offered to her friend. I was about to throw the flier away when I saw a contest featured in the corner.

The name was "The Gear up, Boot up, Rev up Sweepstakes" and you win a car for you and your child, a computer for both, a gaming system for both, two $5,000 and gift cards. etc.


Who could resist two new cars as I have two drivers without cars at the moment!?! So, I went to the website and entered. I sent a link to my family telling them to all enter and now I am sending the link to all of you to enter.


I would love to have you share one of the cars and one of the computers with me if you win! You can keep the gaming systems. ;-) lol I would be happy for any of my dearest friend or family members to win! You can enter twice a day until September 6th!


Good luck to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment