Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Lots Of Native American Jewelry and a Horn Belt

I shared yesterday that I found several bags of jewelry a few weeks back and that I finally was able to get to making videos of them this week. 
One of the bags was full of Native American items and I could see that there was one item that was made of deer or elk horn and leather. I could also see that there were some silver items that were decorative horse items. 
I opened the bag and found some really well done native beaded items. There was a beautiful belt buckle and my favorite was the antler and leather belt. They cut slices of the horn and then lined them up wider in the middle and then smaller towards the edges. It was really fun!

I looked online and the belt buckles are all over the place as for price. I think they sell on design and uniqueness. 

It was the first time I have gotten so much Native American jewelry together. I have gotten a few items over the years, but not together and really nice. 

It was a good bag and the best part was that I got it two for one price for $20 with the bag I shared about yesterday. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment