Thursday, August 25, 2022

A Huge Widow and LOTS of Jewelry



I was taking out my trash tonight when I found a HUGE black widow next to the front door. I had just picked up a UPS package left on my stoop, so I was grateful the spider was where she was! 

I get one in that same spot year after year and kill several a year there. I don't know why they love that spot so much, but it is a bit frustrating that it is by the front door as sometimes one will get into the house. 

It has been such a moist year with rain nearly daily, that we have got LOTS of spiders everywhere. I sprayed faithfully a few years back as I had them so bad the year before that, but I have not been good this year! 

I spent much of the day sorting through 7 or 8 bags of jewelry. Each bag takes between 40 and 70 minutes to video and this time I was making some "shorts" as well as the actual sorting videos. I also have been taking photos and it has taken me 7 hours or so and that is just for the sorting and videos, not for putting them in bags and cleaning up. I have sequins and beads everywhere. 

It is 6:30 a.m. and I have things this afternoon, so I want to get some sleep. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment