Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Finding a Deal On A Sax and Six Bags Of Jewelry

I went to a local thrift store and only had a few minutes before closing. 

One of the workers told me they had three or four new bags of jewelry. When I told her I appreciated her letting me know, she said there were a few more ready to come out. She was already off the clock, but she went and got them for me to look at.

I didn't have much time to look and see if there were much in each bag. I did see that at least three had silver in them, one has a Zelda watch still in the package as well. 

On my way out of the store, I saw that they had put an instrument in the sales case that looked nice. It was only $30 and the store was closing, so I grabbed it and looked at it until I got to the checkout and it looked great so I purchased it as I have always been able to sell my kids musical instruments fairly easily. 

I am excited to see what is in the bags as I could see gold in one. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment