Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Last Bag Of Jewelry This Round - Sterling Rings


For the last bag of jewelry I got a few weeks back, there were some large sterling silver rings. One was a sterling silver class ring with Blue Topaz as a stone in the middle. 

Another of the rings was a very large sterling ring but it was so shiny and had scrapes on it so I wonder if it is sterling. 

The bag also had lots of clip on earrings and I was sharing in the video about how most clip on costume jewelry isn't worth much unless it is a vintage designer like Haskell, or if they are made in West Germany. 

Right after I tell about that in the video, I find a fun pair of clip on earrings from West Germany! Looking online, many of them sell for between $20 to $50. I think I may put them online and see how much I can get for them. 

I found a few things I liked in the bag as well. I have a necklace that matches a ring I found in the bag, and I also found some earrings that match a necklace my mother gave me many years ago. It was fun finding those and I love that going through each bag is like a treasure hunt! 

It was fun going through the jewelry and finding some good things in each bag. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment