Friday, August 5, 2022

Random Stuff and In God We Trust

It has been a bit crazy as I have been working on things. I had a few things I wanted to share. 

I was shopping the other day and I rarely look at clothes. I saw a rack of what I thought was $0.25 clothes. I was walking past and there was a pair of pants that caught my eye. I felt like I should check the pockets in the pants. I am not the type of person to check used clothing pockets, but in the past, I have posted where I felt like I should check the pocket of something and found some things. 

I followed that feeling and I pulled out a dollar! I laughed as God is so good to me. Just a lovely reminder to trust in HIM.The other day, I was stressed as I am trying to get my trailer ready for a reunion at the lake and it has been a bit stressful as I needed to fix a few things. I was getting out at the store and there was a penny just outside my car. I LOVE that God sends me reminders to trust Him especially when I am stressed. 

I had been at Walmart and my girls had taken a poll as to what snacks they would like me to purchase for our reunion. They all agreed that they wanted Peanut Butter M & M's. I look for them at Walmart as I am buying a few things for the reunion each time I go so the bill isn't one huge bill and I don't have to haul huge amounts of groceries into the house at one time. 

There wasn't one bag of Peanut Butter M & M's in Walmart! I couldn't believe it! I guess my family poll was indicative of what the rest of the town thinks! I wanted to go to the other grocery store in town as they had a few things on sale that I wanted, so I go to the store and that is when I found the penny outside the car! 

I was making muffins to freeze for the next week as those are something my girls enjoy, and I pulled out the containers that I usually use and broke two as they fell to the ground. That made me sad, but I hope Tupperware will still do their replacement to broken items. 

I have a friend who couldn't believe that in our town they allow kids to drive ATV's and Motorcycles on the street. He said he looked up the law and it wasn't legal. I laughed as they don't care in small towns. Farming communities just have different mindsets.

I was driving home from the store the other day and saw a super small kids ATV and there was about an 8 year old driving a smaller child in the middle of the street! He pulled over to the side when I was coming, but they were coming to an intersection and a huge truck was coming out so I made sure they saw the kids but there were NO parents around and they were on the street! Crazy that they weren't being watched. 

However, my nephew showed up one day at about age 3 on a full sized ATV that the neighbor kid who was 5 drove over! It was parked on my grass. I called my sister asking where her son was and she told me he was at the neighbors. I told her he was at my house and the 5 year old drove him over on an ATV! After that, the parents didn't leave the keys in the ATV! 

So, weird situations to share, but it is just life! 

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment