Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Partying For A Month

We've been celebrating my birthday this month. I started celebrating with Princess Two last month as seen here. She took me to sushi and a play. Then other girls started in, and I got a lovely card from Princess Three and her husband

I joked with my girls that I was celebrating for a long time as I have not been eating ice cream for awhile, but I have been craving a banana with ice cream for some time, so I thought I would splurge and get some and went to the store where my sushi making friend so I could support him and buy myself some sushi. 

He used to give me free sushi during covid, but hasn't given me any for some time. He offered me a free sushi while there so I picked a fresh roll that takes the California roll and adds a bit more called a Utah Roll. I also really like the Phili Roll. 

So, I got a free sushi roll. I then got some ice cream and some bananas as I figured if I am craving it, then I must need something in it. When I was checking out, the checker said, "Oh, you've had a birthday, you get your birthday ice cream." I asked what she was talking about as I had never heard of that before. 

She told me that associated foods gives you a free container of ice cream for your birthday! I guess I have never bought ice cream around my birthday before because I have never gotten a free ice cream before and I have had a frequent shopper account with them forever! 

So, I got free ice cream and sushi and feel like I have been being really blessed lately. I decided to play some Pokemon and eat my sushi in the car and listen to some music. I LOVED it when "Another one Bites the Dust" as it is like "another Pokemons down, and another ones gone" etc. It was so nice! I texted a photo to my kids telling them the partying goes on! 

I feel so blessed to have friends who do such sweet things for me. I told my children to put the free ice cream in their phones for their birthday as it is an entire container! 

Let the Partying Continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment