Monday, April 25, 2022

SUPER GREAT Jewelry Bag for $25 GOLD and Lots of SILVER

I have shared for the past few months that the jewelry in the thrift store in town is now being put out and I have gotten lots of fun items. 

Almost every bag I have gotten has had gold and silver in it. They have ranged from $10 to $25. They have had tons more bags, but I have only been buying the bags that I KNOW have gold or larger amounts of silver. 

I have also shared with so many people about it over the years that there are quite a few people buying the bags now. It is something you have to check daily to find the bags. 

This bag had lots of silver necklaces in it. It also had silver pins that are hilarious. They are weird looking deer pins. 

It had a large 14 Karat gold necklace. The necklace alone is worth more than the entire bag, but it is really amazing to have had so much silver as well. 

I feel blessed to have this way to get emergency prep items at a cost I can afford. 

Have a Blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment