Friday, April 1, 2022

14 Karat Gold and Sterling Silver for $10 in a Kids Jewelry Grab Bag


I am LOVING having a few new workers at our local thrift shop. It is amazing to me what one negative person can do to a working environment. 

It is also amazing what one or two POSITIVE people can do to an environment. I love going in to the store now and visiting with the workers. It is like it was a few years back when everyone was friendly and happy. 

I have shared with those friends who used to shop there that things have changed as many of them stopped shopping there do to the grumpy worker. They are slowly coming back to shop there as things change. 

I have been able to get four or more jewelry bags with gold and silver since the new people are there. They are so friendly and will give me an idea when new jewelry bags and collectables will be coming out.

I found a little bag that was $10 and was full of kid type jewelry and I almost overlooked it as junk, but on more than one occasion I have found silver and gold jewelry stuck on kids jewelry in those type of bags, so now I take a closer look before passing over those type of bags. 

I found 14 Karat gold earrings, and three different silver items in the bag. Very good finds for $10. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment