Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Fun Wine Bottle Crafts - Round Glass Cutter

I went to my sisters house the other day to take one of her daughters out to dinner, and when there, she asked me to come in and visit for a minute.

They were using a round glass cutter she had purchased on Amazon and they were cutting glass wine bottles into drinking glasses. 

The made a set of six. Then, they started cutting salsa bowls out of the bottoms, and then, they were using the tops of the jars for plant holders. 

I told her I thought they would be a cute mobile if you used different color jars cut to different lengths, and hung them at different lengths and use a spoon or something hanging in the middle to catch the wind. I think that would be really cute! 

When I took my niece to lunch the other day, we walked into the restaurant, and they had lights over each table. The lights were bottles with the bottom cut off and the bulbs were inside. 

I showed my niece as she was the one that wanted the glasses made out of the bottoms of the green wine bottles. 

I thought they were really nice and my sister is so creative. Once you cut them, you sand down the edges and you have free glasses! 

I just wanted to share the craft as I thought it was fun and a great way to recycle jars! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment