Thursday, April 14, 2022

Happy 12th Birthday Today To The Secret Is Gratitude


I can't believe that the blog is turning 12! Today is the twelfth birthday of my blog! If someone would have told me that I would write a blog every week day for 12 years, I NEVER would have believed that I would be able to do that, especially with my crazy life. 

I know over the years that my posts have helped people. I could not have imagined the path that the blog would take or the impact it would have on my family. At times, they like the blog as it is like a journal, recipe book, history, craft file, and at other times, they hate it. They don't like me taking pictures of events saying I should just "Enjoy" the event. 

I wonder at times if I should stop writing the blog, but when I pray on that, I still feel that there are reasons why I keep it going. I believe that in time, I will be able to figure out a cure for the parasites, and I also think it is a great family history resource. Not many people have such a detailed history of their life and can tell you what they did 12 years ago today!!! 


I feel blessed to live in a time where I can have a computer that makes it so easy to search for certain posts, and find things I am looking for easily. I love that I can put photos to the entries and find those photos in seconds. What an amazing world we live in! 

Have a blessed day and enjoy our 12th birthday party~

No comments:

Post a Comment