Thursday, April 28, 2022

Gold and Silver in $20 Thrift Jewelry Bag

I found another great jewelry bag at the local thrift store. I feel so blessed to be able to find these bags and am so thrilled that I have this opportunity. 

I think if I lived in a larger city, I wouldn't be able to visit the thrift stores daily within a few minutes. I also would be competing with so many other people in a large city. 

I ran into a lady who has been buying them and shared that she got a $150 men's 14 Karat wedding ring she sold to the local pawn shop. She ended up trading for three women's rings she liked. She has bought many while I have been there. 

She actually works there, so she has the advantage that way, but I still check regularly and have been blessed to get so many wonderful bags. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment