Monday, April 4, 2022

14 Karat Gold and Lots of Sterling in a $20 Thrift Grab Bag

I am SO excited about the new ladies working at the thrift store in town. Every week she is putting new jewelry out. She puts five or six bags out a week. 

I have missed lots of bags, but I have lucked out getting about six different bags over the past month or so and each of them had at least one piece of gold and silver in each. 


The other things, is that each of the bags has at least one good piece it in, however, I don't want to spend $20 or $25 a bag for one piece of silver, so I have been holding out and only buying the bags that have some gold in them or lots of silver. 


Even the smaller $10 bags lately have had some gold that she may not realize is real, such as cheap Disney, or Olympic pin bags, but then I find a real gold pin of 14 karat gold, that is a big score for $10 depending how large of a pin it is. 

I still have jewelry bag videos from a long time ago I haven't posted, so I am going to try to get all these new videos out this week if I can as it takes me a bit of time to get them posted on YouTube. I have spent lots of time on a project this weekend and hope I can figure it out tomorrow and maybe post that this week as well. 

In this $20 bag, I got one larger 14 karat necklace that is trashed for wearing, but as far as gold value it is well over $20! There were also many pieces of sterling silver which themselves are over $20 in value. 

I feel so grateful to have a new person at the thrift store which makes treasure hunting so much fun!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment