Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Local Thrift Store Not What It Used To Be - Small Jewelry Bags and Not Much In Them

In so many months, this is only the second jewelry bag I have found worth buying. I don't even know if it was worth buying, but it is the only one that had silver in it for months. 

They have tiny bags now, and most of them are about $15, and when they don't sell for that price, they mark them down in a week, then down again in another week, and there are several bags that have been in the display for a month or so. For some reason, there just isn't anything worth buying. They have been looking things up online and making them priced close to what they would cost online, so there are LOTS of things not selling. 

I have run into my friends that frequent the store, and they have all commented on how the deals are not showing up like they used to at that store. 

I don't go as often as they just don't seem to have things worth buying. Hopefully, things will shift and they will be able to find a middle ground where it is worth buying the items a bit less than you could purchase them online. 

I still have several jewelry videos I haven't taken the time to edit and post on youtube, but it will have to wait until I am not so busy. 

Have a Blessed Day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment