Monday, October 19, 2020

Life and Horsehair Nematomorpha Parasite in Human UPDATE - Herbs Tried 9-20

I made a video recently on how I am doing with my weight loss and about herbs I have tried over the past few months to try and get rid of the parasite. 

I have been a bit stressed and not sleeping well. The parasites have been getting worse. My bladder has been having issues, and I can feel a larger worm whipping around in the bladder and burrowing in and out. It is a large parasite. I can feel sometimes when it is half in and half out. 


I am having more sharp pains in different parts of my body as more parasites get larger. I had  one wake me burrowing out of the eye causing the "lightning bolt" shooting across my eye and woke me up. 

I have also been waking with them in my throat and have a terrible time lately with them burrowing out of my nose and sinus as I have been treating a tooth infection with nasal spray natural antibiotics and holding and swishing Colloidal Silver and Thieves oil in my mouth and through my teeth. It forces them out of my nose and into my eyes and out of my ears. 

I have had the worst sleep of my life for the past few weeks. I have some issues due to a fall where my hands and legs are numb regularly and especially when sleeping, I wake every few minutes with numb body parts and have to shake and move them. 

I have also been waking myself not breathing when I end up on my back. It has been happening more and more since the numb arms situation. 

I have been having restless leg, parasite burrowing pain in my hips, and wake up all night long flipping and flopping. The worst part is, I have been having hot flashes and wake up very sweaty and then push off the blankets, then wake up freezing as the moisture then gets cold, and it takes me time to get warm enough to go back to sleep. 

I am not sure what to do. The tooth infection causes pain if I bite down or bump my tooth as well so there are about ten reasons why I can't sleep at night. With that, I have gained back 5-8 lbs that I lost earlier in the year. 

I have started to wake early after only a few hours sleep and then even though I am tired, I am having a hard time getting back to sleep, so I am surviving on only a few hours sleep a night. 

I pray that I can figure out a cure to the parasites and am trying to find someone to help with the numb arms. You can watch the video for things I have tried on the parasites in the past few months. 

Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. Thank God I finally found someone who can at least relate to what I am talking about without having a doctor or doctors telling me I have "Delusions of Parasitosis". I have been searching and reading anything I have found to discover what I can about this disease. I have no doubt that it is what is being called Morgellons disease. I believe you maybe right about the Horse Hair parasite. It is probably a part of the Morgellons makeup. I rarely sleep and have Obstructive Apnea as you do, and many areas on my limbs are numb most of the time, wake up sweating profusely then freeze etc. I have also had the damn things in my eyes a couple years ago to the point where I had to pull over and have someone else drive. There is also a lot more that I can tell you about. I have had the problems of the larger Morgellons like you are experiencing. I have a lot less dramatic symptoms of late than I have had in the last four years. I don't know of a cure but I do know some things that definitely help minimize the amount in our body's rather than just letting it continuously multiply which will eventually obviously be to much.Because of what I went through with these little monsters in my stomach,im concerned and think I can help. Or at least tell you my story and what I did and the outcome, which overall was positive. Anyways my name is Michael and im 53 and live in Bellingham Washington. I would enjoy talking to you sometime if thats possible. I believe my e-mail is attached and if you respond we can go from there. It would be refreshing to talk with someone else who can relate without being judgemental. I hope to hear from you soon. Take care, and God Bless. Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michael,
      No, your email doesn't show up. You can write me at thesecretisgratitudeblog@gmail.com
      I don't give out my contact information as I have had some stockers in the past so to keep my family safe, I use that email for all contact. I am sure you can understand that I get some crazy people contacting me. I would love to hear some of the things you have found and you can feel free to write me on that email.

      I appreciate people taking the time to share what works for them. I have researched and tried many things suggested by people on the different sites.
      I appreciate you taking the time to write. Have a blessed day!

      Delete
  2. My friend and I have been struggling with the same parasitic infection over the past few years. After a great deal of research we started trying different combinations and this is what we found that worked best for us. Everyone's medicinal dose will be a little different, but atleast I can give you a jumping off point.

    1) EQUIMAX - IT IS A COMBINATION OF IVERMECTIN AND PRAZIQUANTEL SO IT KILLS AND PARALYZES TWO STAGES OF THE PARASITE. THE EGGS AND THE WORMS.
    - The syringe that contains the equimax has measurement marks along the plunger. One marker is equal to the amount for a 220 lb animal, but obviously now it has great value to adult humans. I weigh 125 lbs and we have always used one marker as the standard daily dose(please feel free to experiment and figure out what works for you as you go. That's what we did.



    2) PERMETHRIN SOLUTION 10% - WE USUALLY ADD ABOUT A CUP OF THE SOLUTION TO A WARM BATH. SUBMERGE IN THE BATH AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE FOR ABOUT 10-15 MINS.
    - You can always tell how bad your infection is by the cloudiness of the water and the amount of film on it.
    THIS PROCESS KIllS THE TRANSITIONAL STAGE THAT OCCURS IN BETWEEN THE EGG AND WORM STAGES, WHEN THE PARASITE HAS A HARD OUTER SHELL. THIS IS ALSO HELPFUL FOR ANY OUTBREAK OF THE TINY WHITE HAIRS ON YOUR NOSE OR FACE.

    3) MAINTENANCE

    EQUIMAX CAN ALSO BE USED AS A TOPICAL FACE/BODY CREAM. I HAVE YET TO FIND ANYTHING THAT WILL CLEAR UP SORES OR ANY OTHER SKIN RELATED ISSUE THAT ARE CAUSED BY THE PARASITE.

    PERMETHRIN CAN BE COMBINED WITH WATER TO MAKE A SOLUTION AND ADDED TO A WATER BOTTLE.
    - We always have a spray bottle full of the mixture. It can be used for pretty much anything...spray yourself really well, hair included, before jumping in the shower, put it on your floors before you mop, spray it on mattresses, bedding, pillows, clothing, vehicles, we've even sprayed it on our dog.

    4) PROCESS

    - We took one dose of equimax a day for 7-10 days along with 2-3 ivermectin baths within the same time window(7-10 days). Take a week off, and then repeat the process. This probably sounds like overkill, and it may be, but we were desperate like I'm sure most of if not all of you are, and these are the key factors that worked for us. Dosing does come with a side of the usual stomach, diarrhea, and all that other fun stuff, BUT they have to get out of you one way or another. This will give you the most bang for your suffering.

    OTHER HELPFUL ITEMS
    - Hydrogen Peroxide
    - Castille Soap
    - Tea Tree Oil
    - Sulfur Ointment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to share all that. Where did you purchase all the products you share about using?

      I have tried most of the items you mention, but not together. It may be time for me to try mixing products again.

      Have you gotten rid of the worms yet or did this help with with just dealing with them?

      I am glad you have been able to find something that is working for you!

      Delete
    2. Equimax and Permethrin were purchased at Orscheln and Tractor Supply. You should be able to find them at any farm supply store. We were able to get rid of them from our bodies, but have had more than one infestation. It's so difficult to pinpoint the exact source of where the infestation comes from and seems to be easily contracted. Especially if you any autoimmune issues going on.

      We have just made it a practice to use as many preventative measures as possible, and as soon as there is any sign of another infestation. START DOSING WITH EQUIMAX AND PERMETHRIN.

      Castille Soap has played a big part in ridding our bodies of the infestation as well as preventing new infestations. When we first started using Castille Soap, I would use my own individual bar of soap, and while sitting in a Permethrin bath, cover my feet and hands with it, since there always seemed to be a large concentration in these areas. After letting it soak for about 5-10 minutes, you can literally see chunks of the worns covered in soap fall off your hands and feet. I use Castille Soap daily now.

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much for the information. I may try using combinations. I just got scared as every time I killed things off, I would get a hyper infection making things worse. I know I need to get back into trying to cure it.

      I appreciate you commenting and replying with that information! Have a blessed day!

      Delete