Tuesday, July 23, 2019

She's On The Move - Short Email from Princess Five in NJ

Princess Five video chatted with me today to let me know she was moving to a more southern part o her mission. 

She sounded good and was excited to go to a new place and meet new people. She was made a leader for the women in her area and is excited about that. I let her know about all that is going on and shared how crazy how things are with me still. 

She sounded great, and I am glad she sounded well. She said she didn't have much time for an email as she needed to pack for the move. Here is her short email and some cute pictures. 

"It's been crazy hot this week, like unreal hot! And, I waited until the last minute to write this, but I just wanted to let you all know that I've been transferred! I'm going to Plainfield, New Jersey tomorrow with my new comp Hermana New Companion! 
Love you all!
Hermana Princess Five"

2 comments:

  1. Cleaning vinegar 6 percent on a paper towel. Wipe onto any infected spots. I then dab dried clay to keep oozing from well oozing. Sorry this is the wrong place to say this. May God keep you all and be with you every breath we take- Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that suggestion Dawn, May God Bless you as well!

      Delete