Monday, July 22, 2019

Working All Night To Organize Someone's Life

I worked all evening, and then all night, trying to finish sorting the last three boxes of my fathers history stuff. I then took pictures as I have been working on a bit every day but need to get it done because I don't want to store this stuff.

There were so many of the same type of files that I finally just filled half a box with "dad's writing" so I could finish as I am falling asleep at the table. I am glad I got through at least a basic sort and organization. 

I took some pictures of the process but somehow they aren't showing up on the sd card now, so I am just using these pictures from when I packed up the boxes. I at least got all the pictures sorted out from the documents and file folders and can now actually take the pictures and scan them. 

Sorry this post is late, I just keep working and falling asleep at the computer. I am hoping to get a few hours sleep before I do the final sorting. I am not sure I can do that without my dad but I need to get this done and out of my home. 

My wood stove is full of paper, my front room is a mess, but I am happy with the work I have gotten done, Have a Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment