Friday, July 12, 2019

Hot Air Balloon Lands Just Behind My Daughters House - Very Cool


 We were inside my daughters house loading things up to head to my other daughters house for the holiday last week when we heard a weird type of noise outside above the house. 

We were headed outside to load the car and one of my girls said, "Their is a hot air balloon just over the house." I went out and looked. It was amazing to see up close as it hovered and then bobbed up and down. I thought it was trying to land in a parking lot a few blocks away.


We took a little video and then proceeded to load the car. The balloon kept dipping down below the house line and then bobbing back up and each time it came closer and closer to landing near house. 

It took about 20 minutes to land as we loaded the car due to them going up and down closer to the house. I snapped a few pictures but ended up looking out the back window of her house and seeing that it landed immediately behind the back fence. I had to take a picture as I was amazing by the coolness of the event. 

How many times do you see a balloon land in the back yard? It was kind of fun to experience that while we loaded up to head out for the fourth holiday. Enjoy our pics of the event! I will also post a video I shot. 

Have a Blessed Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment