Thursday, February 20, 2014

It's Official - Driving Princess Four



I can't believe that I only have one more princess to teach to drive. Actually, her driving permit isn't all that far away. 

Princess Four always joked to her sisters that she would be the fist to get her license as soon as she could and they all waited to get theirs for various reasons. 


Well, she got her permit but as soon as she started driving, she realized it wasn't all fun and games and there was some responsibility with the situation and just stopped driving. 

Most of our driving is around town which consists of about three stoplights and five minutes either direction so there isn't much opportunity to get driving time unless we leave town. However, with all her activities, she didn't have much time to go on our out of town trips so getting her driving training hours in took FOREVER! 

Also, she had to drive with an instructor a few times and with her dance schedule, she couldn't get the drive time in with him either which left her waiting for a long time to be able to take the drivers test. She took the drivers education class a long time ago and then took her permit test a long time ago as well so I finally pushed her to get it all done so she can drive herself to college! :-) 

Actually, she needs to be able to drive herself and Princess Five around while I go see my new grand-daughter! So, it is official, she is now legal to drive and as you can see, she is happy to be able to do that. She took the car that night to play practice and I was THRILLED to be able to stay home and take a bath not having to worry about being ready to give them a ride home. 

I think I am going to like having her drive for the half year I have her before she heads to college. I have a full year plus for Princess Five to be able to drive herself but just under a year before she can start doing her driving hours. 

Yahoo for having drivers besides me at home! I have missed that. If you see her around town, smile and wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment