Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Duct or Duck Tape Lamp Shade

This may be the Second shortest post I have ever made but still, another one I thought was quite funny.

Someone covered their lamp shade with Duck Tape. Yes, it is quite stylish but a shade is to help you direct the light to where you want the light. Down and out. With the thick cover of tape on the shade, I can't imagine much light getting through that thick shade.

I just had a little vision of someone covering everything in their room with Duck Tape. Matching colors and pattern and it could be really cute. I wonder if anyone has tried it? You could even cover your cork board with it.

Well, I did a search and just got side tracked for 1/2 hour so this post wasn't so quick after all. I didn't find anything about a room done in Duck tape other than an extreme makeover but I never did find pictures just lots of comments about it. There was someone that did a little room for a dollhouse using it which was cute for a child to do  which had a video on youtube. But mostly, it was just home decor items that they had or purchased second hand that they recovered.

So, if you want to waste an hour of your life, do a search on "Duck Tape room" online, there were LOTS of things to see. Happy searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment