Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Duct or Duck Tape Doll Clothes

This post is short and funny. I have NEVER seen something like this before but I figured it was worth its own post. I guess someone lost their Barbie clothes and didn't want a naked doll hanging around. They made a bathing suit for Barbie out of Duck Tape. Yes, it is true. They even used Purple so it would be styling! 

This is probably the shortest post I have ever done! I laughed so hard at the doll that it was probably well worth it! 

Wouldn't it be sad, but funny, to make your child a matching bathing suit! What some people come up with.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings, My name is Asha from Al Roker Ent. We would like to use your picture in a TV show that will air on The Weather Channel. Can you email me at asha@alroker.com or call 6467239820 to discuss? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete