Monday, April 2, 2012

Please Pray for "The Family who Lost a Loved One"

I have never used this blog to talk about my ex. I rarly ever mentioned him. I have never given details of my divorce, nor do I ever plan on doing so. However, today, I am in need of help. I had already started writing my posts for this week, as I go camping with my family every year, and wanted to get my posts done for the week. Late Saturday evening, I went to the mail box and got some court documents. It is a short novel and that is as much as I will say on the situation.

I am asking any of you reading this, to please pray for me, my girls, the judge in our case and mostly my ex. I put our name on our church prayer rolls almost weekly (including my ex and his family.) All my girls and I pray continually these past ten years for peace. I pray this is our last court hearing ever.


The girls are the best part of me and, the best part of my ex. They need peace in their lives. I figure the combined strength of your prayer and mine can only help the girls. I don't know where this will go but I have to have faith as I have seen 11:11 and 1:11 tonight (see the post about that here and type in 111 to the search box at the bottom of my posts and you can see other times the number has come up to bless my life.) the two times I looked at the clock and feel that He is reminding me that He is in charge. Perhaps there are lessons to be learned. I look at Joseph from the bible who was sold into slavery, in Egypt, by his family and was in jail for years by no fault of his own. It makes me think that perhaps, these trial will be a blessing in my life as his time in jail was to him eventually.


As I wrote that above, these thoughts came into my mind.....


I was reminded today that my trials are minimal. Once again, God put my trials in perspective. I was helping a girlfriend pack to move out of the area. She told me that one of her friends who was helping her earlier today got a call while at her house that his sister was in a car accident and is not expected to live. He left to go to the baseball game where her husband (his brother-in law) was coaching to tell him his wife was not expected to survive.


I guess I should change the title of this post. Please pray for the family who just lost their wife, mother, sister and daughter. I don't know their names but I am sure if we all put our prayers together for "the family who lost a loved one." it would help many in need who are suffering and dealing with the loss of a loved one.


I love my Heavenly Father who can in a moment, remind me that my trials are small and that I need to have more faith in the eternal plan. My prayers along with yours "to the family who lost a loved one." Thanks for those prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment