Wednesday, September 7, 2011

AAA Winners


AAA is having a photo contest. You are to take some photos of your AAA sign on your car in unusual places, landmarks, or with a different angle.



So, the kids and I set out this week to take some cute photos. We came up with some cute pictures but I need your help to know which photo to enter into the contest. I kinda like the one at top but some of the others are funny so let me know which you like the best and we can enter that one into the contest.



We would win a new camera which would be WONDERFUL for Princess number 2 going to serve a mission in Taiwan it would come in handy right before she leaves.



I could also win a travel gift certificate worth $500 which would be great as we could take a weekend trip before she goes. The third prize is $150 in gas. I think we could all use some of that.


Please let me know your choice and I will enter it into the contest! Thanks for your help! I hope you have a AAA day!

No comments:

Post a Comment