Thursday, September 2, 2010

Birthday Flowers from The Philippines



I was visiting with a neighbor today when a flower delivery car pulled up to my house. They brought the most colorful and beautiful flowers to my door. The card read, "Heavenly Father loves you and so does your missionary! It had a scripture listed as well.


How my darling missionary serving in the Philippines pulled off the surprise is yet to be discovered. However, it really doesn't matter. When she tried to call us for Christmas, it took about 7 hours to get through. lol She had to plan early for this. How blessed I am to have such a wonderful daughter serving the people in the Philippines and me!


We found out this week that she will be home before Christmas. We thought for sure she would be home after that but we are glad the plans are set and look forward to enjoying our beautiful sister and daughter for the holidays.


What a perfect Christmas present. May you all be so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment