Friday, May 6, 2022

Pruning A Tree - Took All Day

I woke sore from my fall and tired trying to continue getting over the illness of past weeks. 

It took me most of the day to get my act together. I finally just drank a few glasses of coke and forced myself to go out and finish pruning. 

I had already started that tree and it took me hours to finish one tree. I had to go inside and cool down every so often to not overheat. I was glad to at least get one thing done even though it did take so long. 

Hopefully, tomorrow I can finish the other front tree. I have a few in the back that need to be done as well. It would be nice to get something finished. There are many things I need to finish in the yard but I have realized I will need to be patient with myself as things just take longer than they used to take. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment