Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Memorial Day Call - Always a Joy

We were super busy as Princess Four came down to go through some things that she collected for most of her life. 

We went to church where the girls were able to visit and catch up and while we were leaving, Princess Four ran into a girl she mentored for years. We then came home and had a good video chat with all the girls and son-in-laws. 

It was cute that Grand-Prince One lost his second tooth and was so cute making sure everyone got to see it! I love that the girls want to be connected and have calls. 

Princess Three's husband joined the call from a boat fishing in Alaska! His Dad and friends were all planning on going and offered him to join if he could get a flight! He seemed to be enjoying himself and I love that he was willing to join our call from a boat in the ocean!! 

I appreciated that I had two of the girls home with me for the call as I am usually alone for them. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment