Thursday, March 17, 2022

Throwing a Little Shade on the Problem - Sititus

I was up all night as I started taking a new herbal along with the thyroid medication as I am not seeing the greatest results yet. I also have been avoiding caffeine so I have been dragging. 

I decided to try this new herbal as I know someone with thyroid problems that said this along with the thyroid medication really helped them. There was a storm so I drank Coke to help my head, and I think the herb has natural caffeine as I was awake all night as it said take two, three times a day, away from food by 1/2 hour, so I took it before bed and think it kept me up all night.

So, I thought I would just share a bit about something fun as I am super tired. I am going to share a hint on the fun gift I shared about a few weeks back that my friend is having made for me.

I was talking to my sister about needing some glass for this gift, and I remembered that there was a suitcase of different colors of glass from my mothers estate and I wanted a green color and I remembered there were several sheets that color.

Come to find out, that my sister gave the suitcase to a neighbor when she moved homes. We tracked it down but all that was left were really small pieces. My sister then remembered she had this lampshade from our home when growing up that she thought she may get fixed at some point, but realized it really isn't her style, so she said I could see if any of the pieces from the lamp would work for my new gift. 

I talked to the artist working on my piece, and she said the lamp pieces could work, so I clipped the top flat pieces out of the lead surrounding them, and put them in a box and shipped them to her across the country.

I got a call from her today. We decided all the final elements which I will share later. It is just nice that something from my childhood will be included in the gift! I fell asleep for hours in my chair writing this, and had a million little dots for many, many pages. Sititus hit me hard tonight!

I hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment