Friday, March 4, 2022

A Quilt Overnighter - Working On Grand-Princess One's Princess Quilt

I have been working on this for a month. I got the t-shirts washed, laid out, cut, sewn and finished sewing the quilt top quite a bit ago, but I had a rough week not feeling great as I started some new thyroid medication and it messed with my hormones, is giving me heartburn, and I was exhausted but not sleeping.

I was also dealing with other hormone issues and generally not feeling good. I've been having some medical testing, fasting etc. I thought I would get down and spend the last few hours needed to put the batting in and binding the quilt as well as tying it. 

I keep thinking I will go down and work on it, but I keep getting so tired I just opt to go to bed instead of finishing it. I decided to just not go to bed until I finish it as I wouldn't get it finished before her big day! It will be a long night!

I know she is going to love it! So exciting! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment