Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Princess Quilt for Grand-Princess One

We had a wonderful day for Grand-Princess One's baptism. Before we went to the big event, I wanted to take a minute and celebrate by giving Princess her Princess Quilt!

I took it wrapped to her and she opened it and was so cute rubbing her hands on all the different squares. She immediately said she liked the squares that had all the princess's together on the same square. 

She also said she liked the "Frozen" squares but I think it was because that was the only black and white square. She was so excited about it. 

We were gone for a few hours for the event, but later that day, I walked in on this scene, with her wrapped in a blanket my dad and step-mother (name clarification only as I love her like a mother) gave her during her baptism and she had laid out the princess quilt and wrapped in the white minky type blanket and was rolling around on the princess quilt. 

We had to leave unexpectedly and her mom said she wrapped up in both blankets and cried after we left. I was glad that I was able to finish the quilt for her and know she will remember getting it and know that I love her. I have two other quilts lined up and ready to cut, but am hoping to get a few more things off my list first. 

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment