Thursday, March 24, 2022

So Much Fun With The Grandkids

Awhile back, I found some fake mustaches at a thrift store that were new and unused for $.50. 

I knew the grand-kids would have fun with them, so I put them in the little desk by the front door where they go to get toys when they arrive at my house. 

After playing outside, doing some puzzle games, and playing with the train sets, one of them found the package of mustaches. She asked if they could put them on. 

They had so much fun putting them on. One got them on upside down which gave us all a laugh. Then, after getting some photos of them all together wearing them, they put them on their foreheads like a uni-brow. 

I love that they stopped over on their way through and am so blessed. They bring so much joy. They come running in and hug me and my heart melts! I am so grateful I get the opportunity to have grandchildren. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment