Friday, March 25, 2022

An Unwanted Visitor - Lizard


I was headed out to get the mail today and noticed this little guy in my door crease. I don't use the front door often, I am not sure how long this little visitor has been in my home.

I have NEVER seen a lizard in my neighborhood. I have never seen any in my yard. I don't even know if I have ever seen any in the hills around my home.  

I couldn't believe that it must have been running around the brick to stay warm during a recent storm, but I have a metal plate hanging down on the inside of the door so I think it may have gotten wedged between the frame and that metal plate trying to stay warm. 

I think the crazy warm and then cold weather we have hand off and on and off and on could have brought it out, and then snow made it seek shelter. 

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment