Friday, January 22, 2021

It's Been a LONG Time Since I Found This Much Gold in a Grab Bag

I found a grab bag of assorted jewelry at the second hand thrift store the other day! It has been a long time since I have found gold in any grab bag at my local store. 

I was making a video of the bag when my computer filled up and the video stopped. 


I took a few photos of the gold jewelry I found in that bag and was VERY happy with my $20 purchase. They have finally been putting the gold and silver in bags again. It has been about a year now that they haven't had any in the bags. It makes me VERY happy to see that they are putting it out again. 

I saw they had a bag today with some silver in it but it wasn't worth the $20 bag. They also had a gold ring for sale individually. I hope they continue putting it out as it is nice to have that option again! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment