Friday, January 15, 2021

Compare Paper Towels By Weight Volume - Huge Price Difference

When buying paper towels at my local grocery store, I bought a store brand and national brand larger bag of paper towel. The reason was that I ended up buying both larger bags even though everything seemed the same, was that one felt heavier than the other. 

At the checkout, the store brand cost $2 more per bag for the same size bag than the Sparkle Brand. 

When I arrived home, I weighed both packages and sparkle brand was over 1/2 pound more in weight than the Walmart Great Value brand! It was amazing to me.
So, for $2 less, you get more than 1/2 a pound more! I think I may start weighing my paper towel and toilet paper to find out which brand offers the most paper for the price just to know. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment