Tuesday, January 19, 2021

My Memory Is Full & Great First Day For Princess Four

It was a migraine day. I have shared that I have had LOTS of headaches and fatigue in the past few weeks. The highlight of my day was a call at lunchtime from Princess Four telling me she is LOVING her new job on her first day!  She reaffirmed that after work this evening as well! I am so proud of her and happy for her!

With the girls being home for the past 7 months, and helping them get moved on, along with the health issues, I just haven't had the energy and time to transfer photo's and videos onto a back up drive and off my phone. 

It has been a full year since I took videos and photos off my computer to my back up drive. Having a blog, a website, and a YouTube channel, you can imagine how many videos and pictures I take every year. 

My computer was so full that even the thumbnail pictures wouldn't show up. I haven't pulled everything off yet, but I was able to pull off a few larger videos so that I could at least see the thumbnails as I couldn't find the pictures I want to post because I couldn't get the thumbnails to come up.  

I hope I start feeling better. I want to get back to working on finishing my garage but it has been a few rough weeks.  

Have a Blessed Day!

2 comments:

  1. Did u ever figure out what parasite you had ? I have the exact same symptoms and have been sick for almost a year . Please write back I need help !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to hear about your struggles. I didn't publish your other comment due to contact information. I wish I had answers for you. I am still struggling and there isn't a test for this parasite. I did post all of my information and some thoughts on a ways that your Dr. may be able to get you diagnosed. I haven't found a cure yet but have had a busy year and haven't worked on it much. I hope that I will be able to do more this year on researching and trying new things. The website is horsehairinhumans.com and you can look through there to see if anything there helps you. I am so sorry that I don't have more to help you. Everything I know is on that page. I am still suffering and getting worse daily. I will say a prayer for you. Have a blessed day!

      Delete