Wednesday, January 6, 2021

"Scramble Square" Frogs and Birds Puzzles Center Square or Finished Picture

For Christmas, we couldn't have our usual Christmas Skating party with my family the day after Christmas. I wanted to make sure I got my dad's gifts to them so I had my daughters drop them off early on their way home from Thanksgiving. 

On their way back to my house for Christmas, they picked up their gift to our family. One of the gifts they gave us was two "Scramble Square" puzzles. They tout that they may be the worlds most difficult puzzles. 


The two puzzles my family got were a frog and a wild bird puzzles. The girls spent about 45 minutes trying to figure them out but wanted to spend time playing games together so they put them up as our time together was limited. 

When they were going through Princess Fours stuff to help her sort and pack to move, I worked on the bird puzzle and figured it out. It was through counting heads verses tails that I was able to figure it out. 

If you want to know which square is the center, only go this far, however, if you want to know how to do the entire puzzle, you can scroll to the bottom and see the finished puzzles at the bottom of the page.

 After the girls moved out, I wanted to figure out the second puzzle. I LOVE puzzles and have a bunch of "puzzle" type games where you have to get from one side to the other in so many moves, or things like getting the cow to the island without leaving him alone with the hay and fox etc. 

I was able to figure it out in a similar way. I took pictures of the finished puzzles so you can cheat to do them if you want, but I also just took pictures of the center square in case you just want a clue, but don't want the entire puzzle done so you can have a bit of a puzzle but don't have to spend as much time doing it. 

My dad gave my siblings different puzzles so I guess there are lots of different puzzles. I had the frog and the wild bird, but I saw a turtle one at my sisters and she said they had some at the family reunion at the lake last year for those who went during covid and they enjoyed working on them there. 


We actually looked online and the girls weren't able to find a video showing the finished puzzles we were doing. There are a few videos of finished puzzles by the company, but not the one we were doing. 

I think it was the perfect gift for me. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment