Friday, June 12, 2020

Parasite Psoriasis Cream and Ointment Tried - Didn't Help Took Another Thing Off The List

I haven't tried any new oral medication or herbs to try to get rid of the parasites recently. 

I did, however, purchase two new products used on psoriasis to try to get the parasites out of the skin / glands over the past week or two. 

I bought two products from MG217 Psoriasis. The first was "2% Coal Tar Ointment" which is very greasy and smells like you are putting gasoline mixed into Vaseline on your skin. It wasn't very good in the fact that I felt like I was toxic. I wanted to wash the smell off my skin. 

When I purchased Coal Tar soap, it smelled like a camp fire and I had no problem using it. However, this ointment smells just like gasoline, so if you don't like that smell, you will NOT want to use this ointment.

The second product from them was Sal - Acid cream. This had no smell and went on like a hand cream and dried clean and not waxy or oily. I had no problems using this product. I didn't feel like it did anything other than a bit of tingling the first time I used it. It could have been that my skin was wet after a shower so the acid made it tingle or something. 

I didn't try both of them on one spot at the same time, so perhaps I will try that for a week. I won't post about it if it doesn't do anything. I also have some Sulphur powder that I may try with one of the products and see if mixing them together does something. 

It is so frustrating to keep trying new things and not having anything working. I just keep researching and trying new things. 

At some point, I am hoping that I will stumble onto something that works so I can be done with this nightmare and help my children through it as well. I'll keep studying and praying for guidance on this! 

Stay safe and have a Blessed Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment