Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Father's Day Walk In The Cemetery With Bagpipes and Family Ties

I went on our nightly walk on Father's Day with my girls that were home visiting. 

We walked around the cemetery as we often do, and ran into the bagpiper who I blogged about on Memorial Day. You can see that post here. 

Princess Two was with us as she was down for the weekend. She and Princess Four came down to get her car worked on. While walking, she recognized the bagpipe player! He is a friend of my Aunt / Cousins. 

It seems wherever we go, Princess Two finds someone she knows. I guess he is working in our area for a short time on a job and can't play the bagpipes in his apartment so he goes to the cemetery to practice. We have seen him three times and in the past few weeks and have enjoyed his playing each time he is there. 

Who could guess that my daughter would know him and that he was like an adopted son to my aunt which would make him my cousin somewhat? ha ha. 

I have loved hearing the pipes while we walk and now we can wave and say "Hello" each time we walk past! 

On the way home from our walk, my niece and her family were visiting her husbands parents who live across from the cemetery. We got to see her cute kids. 

It was a fun and enjoyable walk and day! Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment