Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Getting Ready For Princess Five to Come Home - Happy Day

 I spent the day getting ready to bring Princess Five home. So excited for her to be coming home. 

Princess Four decided to come home and spent the two week quarantine with her so she would have more than just me home. 

I took some balloons to get filled, got some posters up and have two banners, one for the airport and one for the house. 

On my errands, I was able to find some coins. I bought groceries for two weeks for the three of us. I was able to buy some snacks that I thought the two would enjoy on our long journey from the airport home. I don't dare stay anywhere with her as she will travel through two flights and three airports and don't want to put anyone at risk. 

We will be working together on the yard and on my neighbors yard and garage and some other projects. It will be so fun to have all of us together for a few weeks. I bought all her favorite meals and enough fruit and salad for a few weeks. It will be so good to just get to be with them. 

I pray she arrives home safe and without Covid-19. I am grateful that she was able to complete her mission and pray that all goes well this next month! 

Have a blessed and safe day!

No comments:

Post a Comment