Thursday, May 7, 2020

Selling Online and Finally Through Going Through The Boxes

I posted most of my stuff online for sale from my neighbors house the past few days, and will post the rest tonight. I have sold most of the big things and have made over $100. 

My house is still a bit of a mess as I have people picking things up, and whatever is left at the end of the week, I will take it to the food bank to donate. 

I was glad I went through the boxes that she packed as I found some family pictures of their time living in South America and some other personal stuff. I have dropped things off from the boxes every day, but as she is headed out of town, I was glad to get through the rest of the stuff today. 

It is frustrating that people say they are coming to pick things up and actually don't come, but it is great that we can still sell things and make some extra money. I didn't think people would spend money during this crazy isolation time for fear of not having more money coming in, but it has been pleasantly surprising that people are buying things. 

I am glad to have that stuff done and still need to finish a few other projects before Princess Five gets home, but I have been working on them slowly. 

Have a Blessed Day and I hope you are still being safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment