Thursday, May 28, 2020

Social Walking - Talked To Four Neighbors on Our Daily Walk

Princess Four left today. She headed home and we had one last meal together and after that the two girls were laying together on the carpet giggling doing some exercises.  

I am SO going to miss hearing giggles coming from different areas in the house as the two of them visit. I really have missed those girls cute voices the past few years. It has been many years since I have had two of them home for more than a weekend. 

They are so cute together. After she left to make the long drive home, Princess Five and I started out on a walk and instead of going our normal route, she picked a different path. We ran into a friend whose daughter is one of Princess Fours best friends. We got to visit for the first time in three months. It was so nice to catch up. 

After that, we ran into another couple whose daughter got home from serving as a missionary a week before Princess Five. I asked how she was doing now that she is home and I found out she is getting engaged! She has only been home for a few months but the boy met her parents in January and so they have gotten to know him before she arrived home. She went on a mission at an older age so we are really excited for her! 

While talking with them, I noticed another friend leaving her house heading to walk so I texted her and we joined her for a walk. It was so nice to be able to catch up with her as she just got a new grandchild last week! 

It was SO good to get out with Princess Five and to see people who love her and we love in return. I stopped to visit with another neighbor on our street as we returned home and I really have missed my friends. Princess Five has gotten more relaxed as she is getting out more. She was also happy about relaxing tonight watching one of her favorite movies. She has avoided watching movies for the first few weeks as she has been on a media fast for 18 months. She really is finally starting to relax.


I know I have posted about walking for the entire week but I have really been enjoying spending time with my girls. 

Have a Blessed and safe Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment