Friday, June 21, 2019

Still busy, Enjoy this WONDERFUL Jewelry Sort Bag - Top Five EVER

Once again, I woke with a sore throat and had a super busy crazy day. I got a lot of few things off my list running errands but took a project I thought would take me a few hours and it was going great but hit a snag 2/3 of the way through and had to call my brother to help as I couldn't get it finished and have never been so dirty working on a project on my life. 

I will post about the project next week when things calm down a bit and pray that I can just get through the next few days and get more done. I will share next week hopefully and pray that I can feel better. finish what I need to do and that everything will turn out well. 

Enjoy this jewelry sorting video. LOTS of gold and silver in this video. Definitely one of my top five bags ever! 

I hope you have a BLESSED Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment