Thursday, June 20, 2019

Oh You Patient People - Super Exhausted and Crazy Day

Once again I was up early and it is now after 2 a.m. and I need to get this posted and get some sleep for another crazy day tomorrow. Today was super rough with news of a family members death. 


I will just be posting jewelry sorting videos for the next few blog posts as I don't have time to do much else.  I also have had a sore throat for three days now when I wake up and have a horrible sore throat now. I have been dealing with two floods and think some mold may have started the sore throat as I am super sensitive. So, lots of crazy situations in my world and I pray that next week will bring better news as it has been a rough week so far on many fronts. 

Hope you are all healthy and having a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment